When going into a cannabis dispensary, you will find many different types of products that you can choose from. You can choose from edibles, lotions, juices, candies, waxes, concentrates, and various strains of marijuana that you can inhale, smoke, eat, or drink. There are so many options nowadays that you may feel slightly overwhelmed when visiting a dispensary. However, there are plenty of friendly dispensary employees that are there to help you find the right types of strains that will best meet your needs.
If you are interested in trying out marijuana for the first time or want to know more about the various strains that are offered at marijuana stores, then you need to know about the pros and cons of various strains that you will find. Listed here are the pros and cons of various strains that you will find at a weed store.
Here are the pros of the indica strain:
- It is relaxing. You will find that the indica strain is quite relaxing and calming which is good after a long day or a rough week.
- It is used to help treat depression and anxiety. It is very relaxing and calming so will help relieve any anxious feelings that you are having.
Here are the cons of the indica strain:
1. You may fall asleep! The indica strain can be very relaxing so if you are trying to stay awake or want to go out for the night and socialize, then this may not be the right strain for you!
Here are the pros of the sativa strain:
- It is full of energy! Sativa is full of energy and will give you a lot of energy. It is not the right strain to take right before bedtime.
- You will be talking a lot or laughing a lot. Also, if you are looking to relax and just enjoy quiet time, then you may not want to ingest a pure sativa strain.
Here are the cons of the sativa strain:
- It is not very relaxing at times and you may have trouble sleeping. You may feel too energized if you are taking it late at night and want to sleep.
As you can see, there are pros and cons to both the indica and sativa strains of marijuana. Luckily, there have been many advances in marijuana and you can find strains that will meet all of your needs. These are hybrid strains and they are designed to give you the perfect balance of sativa and indica for whatever it is that you are looking for in a strain of marijuana. They will give you the balance needed to relax your pain but still get through your day.
If you are looking for the right balance but don’t know where to start, then you need to consult with a team of experts. You can start by talking with the experts over at the Durango Rec Room. They are the leading marijuana experts and can help you find the right strain for your marijuana needs.