It seems like there have been a lot of stories in major newspapers lately about the state of drinking water in the United States. It all started about a year ago when it was determined that the drinking water in Flint, Michigan had levels of lead in it well above what the EPA and other organizations believe is acceptable. This sparked incredible outrage as child after child was diagnosed with lead poisoning, and the outrage only grew when it became clear that the people of that city had been failed by their governor, other elected officials, and non-elected officials. What happened in that city is a true disgrace, and none of the people involved should be allowed to serve as civil servants ever again.
The issue in Flint, Michigan raised awareness around the country about the quality of drinking water that people were consuming. After various organizations and private citizens started testing their water, it became apparent rather quickly that many other cities also had drinking water that wasn’t so great. These cities didn’t have high levels of lead, but they had high levels of all sorts of other stuff that people shouldn’t be consuming. Thus, the issue of water purification has jumped into the limelight, and until the water across the entire country is cleaned properly it’s going to stay there.
With all of this in mind, it’s no surprise at all that more and more homeowners are looking into water purification systems installation. They’re looking to make sure on their end that they’re doing every single thing they can to make sure their water is safe to drink. If you’re one of the many homeowners looking into such systems, make sure you find the best water softener installation company you can. Here are five things you should be looking for in such a company.
1. Experience. As with everything, the first thing to look for is an experienced company. When it comes to your drinking water you want a company that really knows what they’re doing.
2. Affordability. While you shouldn’t skimp on clean drinking water, you also don’t want to go broke. Look for a company with affordable prices on their systems.
3. Quality Products. Third, it won’t matter what kind of system you have installed in your home if it doesn’t work properly. Make sure the company you choose only uses the highest quality products on the market.
4. Great Water Testing. Next, you should find a company that does a great job testing your water. There’s no way for them to know which kind of purification system you should have until they know what’s in your water.
5. Great Reputation. Lastly, use the Internet to figure out what people think of the companies you’re considering. A great reputation is one of the easiest indicators about how great a company actually is.
AAA BestWater is one of the few companies out there that offers all of these things. Their incredible experience (over 30 years), great variety of quality products, and quality testing all set them apart from other companies in the water purification industry.